Saturday, September 19, 2009

Clay County Fair / Grandma & Grandpa Johnson's

We went to the Clay County Fair on Saturday morning. They had a Jessie James exhibit there that they were setting up while we were eating breakfast. Jessie was there later signing autographs, we didn't see him though.


Audrey hanging out
Charlie had a great time on all the rides! 




Charlie LOVED the airplane ride!!!

The swings
I even went down the BIG slide with Charlie...I think I had more fun than he did!


We watched the show "Wild World of Animals" We saw snakes, lions, t

We got to see lots of farm animals! Cows...
pigs...

Posing :)
Sitting in the big tractor!
That's a big tractor tire!!!
Charlie got to pic out a John Deere semi truck!

On the sky ride w/ Grandma





This was my attempt of a little photo shoot of C...which didn't last long, he was on the move.
Love this one!



Little Arlet? 




Charlie was so excited to on the "tractor", he'd not wanted to in the past, and he was sure happy about it this time!!!

I snapped this pic of my mom and dad before I left, what a great picture of them!!

No comments: