Monday, July 20, 2009

Big Project Day

Yesterday was a big project day around the Webb house. Target had some storage units on sale so I bought two, one for Charlie and Audrey's closet. I managed to get Audrey's put together with "help" from Charlie. I also had ordered a replacement cover for our double jogger as Charlie's seat belt buckle had broke. I think it took me three hours to get that assembled and put on. Kevin cleaned up the basement as it was getting a little messy from our basement finishing project. We have the frames up for the walls, the floor where the bathroom will go has been dug up and re-cemented, the plummer will be coming in soon to help set the shower. It's a slow but steady pace. We also went through some of the storage totes and I have another van load to take to Goodwill tonight. With all that going on Kevin made THE BEST smoked chicken wings ever!!! Seriously!


Here is my little helper! LOL

No comments: