Friday, March 6th, 2009: I had a scheduled enduction planned for Monday, March 9th, but baby girl had other plans! I had been out running errands for a few hours and felt great. In fact, I had called my sister-in-law Jena while I was at the mall to ask her a questions and remember telling her how good I felt and for sure this baby wouldn't come any earlier than Monday! I got home around two pm and was putting some things away and my water broke, I knew either today or tomorrow we would be having this baby! Called the OB office, then my sister-in-law (who thought I was still shopping! LOL) to see if she could pick up Charlie, and then my parents to have them come up to stay w/ Charlie.
We arrived at the hospital at 4pm. By 6:30 I was hooked up to IV's and pitocin was started to start contractions. At 9:00 I asked for an epidural and at 9:30 I was 5 centimeter dilated. An hour later I was having some major pressure and mentioned it to the nurse, she check me and I was complete, at 10 cm! Almost exactly an hour later, we welcomed BABY GIRL WEBB into the world!
Time: 11:29 PM
Weight: 7lbs, 7oz
Length: 21 in
I was so worried about how things would go, knowing how awful my labor had been with Charlie. This labor was completely different in the best way possible!!
One last picture before I change into my gown:



No comments:
Post a Comment