Saturday, February 21, 2009

Art Class!

I took Charlie to his first art class today. He had so much fun and did a really good job of listening to the teacher and was very creative!! In the picture below he is holding his art work. He painted a cherry blossom branch in a pot. He picked out the yellow frame and green pot w/ black pieces. I helped him glue on the pot and he did a pretty good job of cutting the black paper into pieces. Then we used a paint brush to paint the brown branches. We used little koosh ball rings and our finger tips to make the pink berries. The last step was to make a hand made red stamp, which is in the upper right hand corner. He was so proud and it was so cute!
While we were waiting for the painting to dry, Charlie made this pretty crown. He used markers to color on around the outside of the plate. Then he picked out the stickers he wanted to use. I took them off the page for him, but he put them on the crown. He loves this thing!






No comments: